This Neighbourhood Rep program is funded in part by the City of Waterloo’s Neighbourhood Matching Fund.
|Altheim Crescent||Season Tompkins-NR Coordinator|
|Bamberg Crescent||Tanya Romantsov|
|Bernay Drive||Lisa Stuart|
|Brandenburg Blvd||Nesar Ahmed|
|Brandenburg Court||Paula Rick|
|Chablis Drive||Dori Mueller|
|Innsbruck Place||Kara Botelho|
|Interlaken Drive||Jaime Harland|
|Klosters Drive||Beata Harris|
|Lausanne Crescent||Caitlin Smith|
|Lucerne Ave||Jenny & JP Bhavnani|
|Munich Circle||Diana Clipsham|
|Paris Blvd||Pooneh Ghaffari-Aultman|
|Rhine Fall Drive||Breanna Swanson|
|Rhineland Place||Kara Botelho|
|Salzburg Drive||Wes Worlsfold|
|Sauve Crescent||Angela Clancy|
|St. Anton Court||Kara Botelho|
|St. Armand Drive||Dori Mueller|
|St. Moritz Ave||Margaret Wilton|
|Zurich Drive||Geoffrey Moon|
About the Neighbourhood Rep Program:
The Neighbourhood Rep (NR) program encourages community volunteerism and ensures all Clair Hills residents have the opportunity to be informed and educated about the services the CHCA offers. If you would like to become a NR, please fill out our contact form below:
How it Works:
Each NR is responsible for a designated area in Clair Hills. Ideally the area includes the personal street of the NR and any surrounding streets that require support. Once assigned to a street(s), the NR then carries out the following responsibilities:
- Delivers Welcome Packages to new residents, as required
- Monitors house sales and notifies CHCA when a welcome package is required
- Delivers the Clair Hills Connection (printed newsletter) door to door, twice annually
- Notifies the CHCA of any issues on their street(s). Examples can include recurring bylaw infractions, unusual activity such as car break ins or prowlers already reported to police, safety concerns such as traffic, etc.
- Attends a minimum of one CHCA meeting per year
Roles of the CHCA:
- The CHCA will provide training materials and in-person training (when required) to ensure each NR understands their responsibilities and has the tools and resources to carry out their duties.
- The CHCA will provide regular communications with NRs to ensure they are up-to-date on all CHCA activities and changes. The CHCA will share meeting minutes and extend all regular meeting invites to NRs.
- The CHCA will provide each NR with a copy of the welcome package including the CHCA tote bag. The CHCA will provide an @clair-hills.ca email address, magnetic nametag and access to its electronic file share on Dropbox.
- The CHCA will include NRs in annual volunteer appreciation activities.
- Deliver welcome packages and newsletters in a timely manner, or as specified by the CHCA.
- Promote the CHCA and act as an ambassador to educate residents about CHCA services, communications and special events.
- Contact the CHCA if they are no longer able to maintain their volunteer commitment. The CHCA understands the challenges of a busy lifestyle. If you cannot commit to the role, simply send us an email or give us a call.