The Clair Hills Community Association is committed to creating a clean, safe, welcoming and connected community. In the spirit of a connected community, we deliver a semi-annual print newsletter to all our residents to communicate important information, special events and updates on the work of the CHCA board of directors and its volunteers. The Fall installment of the Clair Hills Connection will be distributed during the month of September 2017.
The Clair Hills Connection connects local businesses with our residents by offering advertising and has been doing so since 2012. Many businesses have expressed an interest in advertising their services with us and so we’ve come up with a competitive and affordable rate card. The income generated from advertising will be used to help offset costs associated with printing and distributing the newsletter and special events such as the Fall Fun Fest.
Below is an explanation of the format, dimensions, and cost. The size of the newsletter will be no less than 4 pages (8.5” x 11” double-sided). The final page count will be determined by advertising response.
|Business Card||2” x 3.5”||$90.00|
|¼ Page||4” x 5.25”||$180.00|
|½ Page||8” x 5.25”||$300.00|
|Full Page||8” x 10.5”||$600.00|
Ready to advertise in the Clair Hills Community Association Newsletter? Here are a few things you should know:
- The total distribution of the printed newsletter is approximately 1,500 homes. It is hand delivered to each and every home in Clair Hills by our wonderful volunteers.
- The size of the newsletter somewhat depends on advertising response but it will be no less than 4 pages (8.5” x 11” double-sided). The last 2 editions of our printed newsletter were 8 pages.
- The Clair Hills Connection Newsletter is professionally printed in full colour.
- You can take a look at previous newsletters here.
- Content to ad ratio will typically not exceed 60:40 but is subject to change.
- For printing purposes, we require JPG or EPS format with a resolution of 300 dpi. Please note that failure to provide your advertisement in the proper format and resolution may result in poor print quality.
If you are interested in advertising in the Fall edition of the CHCA newsletter, please email email@example.com and provide the quantity and format(s) of the advertisements you wish to purchase. The advertising deadline is August 10, 2017. We can only accept cash and/or cheque as payment. Payment must be made no later than August 24, 2017. For printing purposes, we require high-resolution jpg format.